π Keeping It Real: God Is Always On Time π
π Keeping It Real: God Is Always On Time π
Hi everyone!
It's been a little while since I last posted, but this summer has been a busy one! Between working summer camp, starting a new weekend job, and trying to get my online businesses going again, life has definitely been full. Through it all, I have learned once again that the most important thing I can do each day is put God first before I start my day. Before work, before responsibilities, before anything else, I want to spend time in His Word and in prayer.
I'm thankful to say that my blood sugars have been good for the most part, and my thyroid is doing better since my doctor adjusted my medication. Praise God for answered prayers and for giving doctors the wisdom to help us!
Now, am I saying every day is easy? Absolutely not.
There are still days when my body is tired, and I wish I could just stay home, rest, and do nothing. Living with Type 1 Diabetes, hypothyroidism, and other health challenges means there are days when my body simply needs a little extra grace. I've learned that it's okay to listen to my body and rest when I need to.
Next week, I'll have some time to catch up on things I've been putting off, and I'm looking forward to getting organized and moving ahead with the plans God has placed on my heart.
As I look back over the last several months, all I can say is, God has been faithful. There were prayers I prayed that seemed to take a long time to be answered. At times I wondered when things would change. But God reminded me that His timing is always perfect.
He doesn't answer too early.
He doesn't answer too late.
He answers right on time.
The Bible reminds us in Ecclesiastes 3:11:
"He has made everything beautiful in its time."
Sometimes we want God to move according to our schedule, but He sees what we cannot see. While we are waiting, He is working behind the scenes.
Another verse that has encouraged me is:
"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." — Psalm 27:14
Looking back now, I can see why God had me wait. He was preparing me for the blessings He had ahead. Every open door, every opportunity, every answered prayer has come at exactly the right time.
So if you're in a season of waiting, don't lose heart.
Keep praying.
Keep trusting.
Keep serving.
Keep believing.
God is still working, even when you can't see it.
I'm excited about what God is doing in my life, and I truly believe He is just getting started. I know there are more doors He is going to open, more lives to touch, and more opportunities to share His love and encourage others through my journey.
Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me, encouraged me, and supported me. Your kindness has meant more than you know.
Remember, God is never late. He is an on-time God. His timing is perfect, His plans are good, and His faithfulness never fails.
π **"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His

Comments
Post a Comment